Can't get CVS version to compile

Hello. I was trying to compile Bonobo and I get the following
warnings/errors when I run configure:

sed: can't read ./intl/po2tbl.sed.in: No such file or directory
sed: can't read ./intl/Makefile.in: No such file or directory

which of course makes the build fail.

This has happened to me before when trying compile Balsa from CVS. I
suspect that there is something that I need to do or that I need to
install something that I do not have. Is this related to glibc? I am
running RedHat 6.1 with Helix GNOME. I have compiled and installed oaf and
a newer ORBit from CVS.

Thanks,

Dan
Daniel E. Baumann
Phone: (414) 462-1403
E-mail: baumannd@msoe.edu (preferred)
        baumannd@trio.msoe.edu
        baumannd@penguinpowered.com (caution: dynamic DNS service, may bounce)

Web location: 	http://www.msoe.edu/~baumannd
                http://www.linuxfreak.com/~baumannd

"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."

      -- Dave Olson