Re: exceptions in GnomeUIHandler

On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 01:47:04PM -0500, Nat Friedman wrote:

> Martijn van Beers writes:
>  >
>  > So, to get a better patch approved, do I add more exceptions to the
>  > IDL, and should I change both exceptions into one or just keep using
>  > the two existing ones?
>
>     Merge them into one exception.  Makes me think we need a unified
> set of all-purpose exceptions somewhere.  Feel free to apply when you
> have them merged.

Some of the functions ((menu|toolbar)_fetch and _get_children) return
a boolean instead of raising an exception when the path is not found.
I'm assuming it's ok to change those to use the same exception

Martijn

--
Martijn van Beers  <martijn@earthling.net>

'Don't worry if it sounds odd. Believe me, you are talking to
someone who has seen a lot of stuff that is odd. And I don't
mean biscuits.' --- Arthur Dent