GdkPixbuf and bonobo_ui_handler

I'm converting Nautilus's menus to use bonobo_ui_handler calls. Some of the
menus (Go, Bookmarks) use icons that started life as GdkPixbufs. I don't
know how to start with a GdkPixbuf and end with something that I can use as
the pixmap for a bonobo_ui_handler item. They aren't stock pixmaps; they
aren't from files; they aren't XPM data. Maybe they would match
BONOBO_UI_HANDLER_PIXMAP_RGB_DATA or BONOBO_UI_HANDLER_PIXMAP_RGBA_DATA, but
neither of those is implemented yet. Am I stuck? Is there some other way to
get a GdkPixbuf into a bonobo menu item?

Thanks for any help,

John