Fly-by-night clandestine removal of refcount check! Aroooga!

Nat Friedman writes:
 >     Those checks ensure that the objects which are being aggregated
 > have never before been exported to client code.

I just had another idea.  We could add a flag to BonoboObjects like
this:

    gboolean i_have_been_qid_before;

Once an object has been qid, we make bonobo_object_add_interface
fail.  This would be guaranteed to work correctly.

    Reactions?  Impressions?  Does anybody just want to talk about
their childhood?

Nat