Directory services ...

Hi,

	As I struggle onward with the glade bonobo stuff I really need the
following functionality:

	a) A list of all control's ( od_get_server_list )
	b) their goad_id & description ( od_server_info_get_id etc. )

	c) Something I can't see how to hack easily;

	I need to extract a list of keys from the .gnorba file,
particularly I want to associate an icon with a control. A simple list of
key / value pairs would make me happy, or a more useful '..._get_key (...
const char *key_name)' method.

	Also; I have no desire to write two sets of code for libgnorba and
liboaf respectively, so can we export a nice interface such as
gnome-object-directory.h so I don't have to fret ?