Re: Good COM books?

On Fri Feb 11, 2000 at 02:45:41PM -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I'd like to know how to design good Bonobo interfaces. It strikes me
> that literature on how to design good COM interfaces would be
> relevant. Can anyone here recommend some good books on the subject?
>
>  - Maciej

'Inside OLE' has a lot of info on OLE, there's some good discussion in the Don Box book 'Effective COM', specifically about designing COM/IDL interfaces I liked the book by Al Major 'COM IDL and Interface Design', from Wrox Press.

Dirk-Jan.

      -  Dirk-Jan C. Binnema -
 E-Mail  : djcb@dds.nl
 ICQ     : 50685597