Re: Dewarningization patch

> I'd like to add -Werror to the compile flags after applying this patch
> (assuming it's approved) to make sure Bonobo remains warning-free. We
> have found this discipline very useful for Nautilus development. There
> are potential future issues with idl-compiler generated stubs and
> skeletons, but the Nautilus hackers are likely to be fixing those as
> we go anyway.

I do not have any objections to using -Werror, but last I checked
ORBit was still generating broken C code (with the high warning levels
they would report warnings that apparently are not harmful).

If this has been taken care of, please go ahead and add -Werror.  I
just remember having to fight Nautilus to work due to this ORBit
error.

Best wishes,
Miguel.