Re: c++, singletons, macros, and automake.

On 21 Dec 2000 20:31:52 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> I think what you're trying to do is similar to the bonobo-idl compiler, which
>
> is in CVS. Is your wrapper working right now? if so, where can I look at
> the code?
Yes it currently works, allows multiple factoryies per server etc. I'll take a look at the bonobo-idl
compiler today to see if there is much overlap, thanks.

um, the code is kinda "in place" in witme, I could send you the current src
tar.gz but I haven't fully extracted it from the main witme src tree as I only
made it so that I can make witme faster... I will prolly spend the time to extract
it after witme 0.1 release... (the problem with extracting it is that there is then
the can of worms, ppl want documentation, spec files, support lists, FAQs, etc...
I am avoiding this now so that I can expend my energy on witme).

I can send you the current srcs, as you are not expecting any docs... :-)

Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds
sang there except those that sang best.
-- Henry Van Dyke