Re: cvs bonobo.

On 15 Dec 2000 09:10:43 -0500, Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> On 15 Dec 2000, monkeyiq wrote:
> > but I can not run a lot of the bonobo tests, the following segv:
> > ./moniker-test
> > ./sample-control-container
>
>       It's possible that you updated at an inopportune moment, I
> introduced a silly bug that could have done this yesterday some time, and
> fixed it shortly afterwards I think.

I was doing that just now, like within the last few hours... and it
didnt work with the
tar.gz from the ftp site for me either... though I have read of the
ORBit 0.5.6 coming
out soon et al, so I will prolly cool my heals a few days and try again.

Mainly hoping that there was something braindead that I was doing and
someone
could point out my foolish mistake easily. Though it seems odd to me
that evolution is still running ok after all this monstering of the
system :)

>       Regards,
>
>               Michael.
>
> --
>  mmeeks gnu org  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

"I've totally lost confidence in my abilities as a programmer." - Darin Adler