Re: Broken build

on 12/4/00 11:28 AM, Joe Shaw at joe helixcode com wrote:

> Since bonobo-embeddable-factory.h was removed from bonobo.h,
> bonobo/samples/compound-doc/bonobo-hello/bonobo-hello.c and
> bonobo/samples/compound-doc/sample-canvas-item.c stopped building. For the
> time being, I added an #include of those into the sources, but they should
> be ported to use BonoboGenericFactory instead of BonoboEmbeddableFactory;
> I just don't have the time right now to do it. I'll do it later this
> afternoon if someone doesn't beat me to it first.

My apologies for breaking this.

FYI, it was already broken for clean builds before, since
bonobo-embeddable-factory.h itself was gone! People were successfully
compiling only because of leftover copies of bonobo-embeddable-factory.h in
the install directory.

I fixed the same problem in xpdf, but for some reason I missed the problem
in bonobo-proper.

    -- Darin