Re: Getting the iid of a component for activation?

Hi Gergo,

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> >         oaf_activate ("OAFIID:GNOME_Games_Minesweeper")
>
> So if FooBar Inc. writes a new MineSweeper implementation, it will have
> be called
        OAFIID:Com_FooBar_OurNamespace_Minesweeper

> In other words, I think the namespace of the implementation and the
> namespace of `what it does' should be two separate things.

        They are, one is defined by the IDL names it implements, the other
by a ( sometimes similar ) '_' delimited name. So when a new 'cheat'
interface is added by the evil FooBar Inc. they will have:

module Com:FooBar:OurNamespace {
        interface Cheat {
                void doit ();
        };