Re: Menu placeholder positions

Guys, guys,

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, John Sullivan wrote:
> Does anyone object to me adding a position parameter to this call?

        I don't want to discourage you from fixing brokenness in the UI
handler, but since it is my sincere opinion that the design is
fundamentaly flawed in several rather drastic ways, and since it is as yet
rather unfinished I am currently in the process of totaly re-designing
it. We particularly need to break it now before Bonobo is stabilized in 2
weeks time.

        So; please don't get too fixated on fixing the UI handler just
now, the new version on the whiteboard will be _so_ much nicer.