split ...

Hi,

	I've finished the split and the following programs should be
updated by now:

	evolution, nautilus, gnumeric, guppi3, eog, xpdf, achtung,
sodipodi

	I have left gnome-db to Rodrigo due to its greater complexity, if
I have forgotten anyone please mail me and I'll add you to the list of
current bonobo projects in bonobo/USERS, it would be nice to have
permission to wander round these fixing various bonobo related problems.

	If you want to update your module it is rather simply; essentialy
you need to select a replacement from one of:

	EXTRA_GNOME_LIBS=`gnome-config --libs bonobo`
	EXTRA_GNOME_LIBS=`gnome-config --libs bonobox`
	EXTRA_GNOME_LIBS=`gnome-config --libs bonobox_print`

	depending on what you want. Simply using 'bonobo' will mean that
gui-less programs can be produced. For a gui-less program you need
to do a gtk_type_init in place of gtk_/gnome_ init.