Re: bonobo_widget_new_subdoc error checking

> bonobo_widget_new_subdoc doesn't check if it succesfully launched the
> component or not, which causes lots of g_warnings before something
> finally manages to clean up after it when it doesn't. This fixes it.

I think this is actually covering up for a worst problem.

That routine should actually return either the object, or NULL on
failure, and the caller function should check for that and clean up
for it as well:

In bonobo_widget_new_subdoc():

	if (bonobo_widget_create_subdoc_object (bw, object_desc, uih) == NULL){
		gtk_object_destroy (GTK_OBJECT (bw));
		return NULL;
	}

And the routine bonobo_widget_create_subdoc_object should read:

	if (bw->priv->server == NULL)
		return NULL;

And I just found a lot of leakage in there as well.

Mhm.  Better let me fix it now.
Miguel.