Re: BonoboControls and Windows

On 25 Apr 2000, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Not really.  If you look for the windowid definition, it is an
> arbitrary string that can represent any windowing system identifier.
>
> In Windows, you can just change the id for the handle to the window.

OK I think there's a misunderstanding here.
What I'd (theoretically) like to do is embed a BonoboControl implemented
by some code running on a Windows box into a document on another Unix/X11
box.

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key