Re: BonoboStreamMem changes

> The current behavior is:
>
> 	  - The caller continues to own it if read_only is FALSE.
> 	  - The stream takes ownership if read_only is TRUE.
>
> I'm proposing changing it so the stream always takes ownership. If the
> app doesn't want that, it can just pass a copy of the buffer.

I do not like this behaviour, because it is sort of un-natural with
other API calls.  For example, applications typically do not strdup
strings that are going to be "owned" by an object.  The object
typically has the responsability of doing this copy.

What about adding another flag that would control this?