Sodipodi can be seen from Gnumeric!

Yes! For the first time I managed to get sodipodi shaped image visible
from Gnumeric. The score is 50:50, i.e. they both crash almost equally :)

To get this done, I created a translator group, which translates xlib
canvas::draw methods to aa canvas ::render methods. Currently sodipodi
does not support xlib rendering and I'm not sure if it ever will, as
rendering complex bezier paths to drawables is usually much slower than
stroking these by hand.

As extra bonus you can see full-alpha images on top of spreadsheet...

Nice hacking to everyone,
Lauris Kaplinski