gnome_wrapper

hi,

Just a small easy question today:
How am i supposed to use the gnome_wrapper widget ?

The folowing code does not work and i understand that
	window = gnome_wrapper_new ();
	gnome_wrapper_set_covered (GNOME_WRAPPER(window),
                                   TRUE);
	gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER(window),
	                   socket);

it is normal seeing how the gnome_view_frame widget
uses the wrapper.
However, i don't understand how i am supposed to use it.
I want to inactivate a widget under a cover in normal gtk.

So: how should i do this ?

Mathieu

PS: Dirk-Jan:
I am still working on bonobo-doc: i try to have some
working example code before finishing my two chapters and
i cannot really spare much time for this these days so...
I am looking forward working code for the end of the week.

--
Mathieu Lacage
Snailmail: ch 224, 212 Rue de Tolbiac 75013 Paris