Re: last questions

Mlacage@aol.com writes:
 > gnome_wrapper_set_cover could have one parameter more which would be the
 > client_site->child_shown parameter. (this parameter is set by the default
 > implementation of the show_window signal callback). Depending on the value,
 > the container could grey the border to show the in-place editing taking place
 > and could grey things in anohter manner for out-place editing.

    Yes, this is something we have been meaning to implement for a
while.  But it doesn't require another parameter to
gnome_wrapper_set_cover().  All you need to do is visually indicate
whether or not the embedded component is activated or not.  Slightly
easier said than done (you can't just paint on the cover window, as it
is InputOnly), but not hard.

 > BTW: i noticed something lying in the interface definitions:
 > ------- embeddable.idl --------
 > interface ViewFrame : GNOME::Unknown {
 >     typedef sequence<octet> pixbuf;
 > This pixbuf things does not seem to make much sense here...

    You seem to be working off an old version of the IDLs :-)

Ciao,
Nat