Some questions about GNOME:Storage

Hi there,

I writing documentation for GNOME::Storage. I have some questions, and
some random ideas.

* Why are there no 'NoPermission'-exceptions defined for create_stream,
create_storage, rename, commit, list_contents and erase?
* Why are the 'NoPermission', 'NotFound' and 'NameExists'-exceptions not
defined for copy_to?
* commit exists, but where is revert?

Furthermore, looking at the OLE2 IStream interface, I wonder if
SetElementTimes, SetStateBits and Stat would be desirable (of course, with
some better names).

The SetClass call of IStream could be translated into something setting
the MIME-type for the given storage.

(I guess the SetClass call may be problematic when using the efs fsys
driver, as it adds metadata not already available a the filesystem level.)

Finally, taking the filesystem-in-a-file metaphor a bit further, wouldn't
it be nice to have a 'ln' equivalent? It could be used when using the same
stream all over the place, for example a word processing document with the
same footer picture on any page. Or it could be used outside the this
storage, to 'hyperlink' to other documents. Well, it's just a thought.
(yeah, I know you accept patches ;-)

Cheers,
	Dirk-Jan.