RE: libefs and IronDoc

> Given that the web page last changed November 1998 (10 months ago approx),
> and that it also states "IronDoc source code development is currently on
> hiatus", I don't think it's practical to depend on it for Bonobo.

The hiatus actually ended a few days ago, but the site hasn't been updated.
Whether it's wise for Bonobo to rely on IronDoc is something I won't try to
argue either way. Likewise, I'm not arguing that the development plan for
libefs should be changed.

However, I could imagine a scenario where Bonobo supports multiple storage
backends. Or maybe if/when IronDoc's performance and features surpass
libefs's, you might want to look at it again.

Wesley Felter - wesf@cs.utexas.edu
"Copying other people's innovations is what the free market system is all
about." -- Aaron Renn