Re: GnomeProperty API

> Hi,
>
> first attempt at the api for GnomeProperty done, so flame away! :)

The problem with this approach is that we have to create a GnomeObject
for every single property we want to expose and this might be a bit
too much.

What I was thinking was to create a specialized POA that would be able
to handle requests for a PropertyList (so the PropertyList is the only
'real' GnomeObject) and de-multiplexion would provide the information
to fetch the actual property.

This of course would still need support for storing/loading arbitrary
data types, and this is the part I am most concerned with.

How does a Component provide a list in a sensible way?

Miguel.