Re: The bug hunt continues.

Nat Friedman wrote:

>     So as I see it, there are one of two reasons for this.  Either my
> code is trampling on memory so badly that it's screwed ORBit up

Try to comment out the  CORBA_Object_release (remove_me, &ev) in
uih_toplevel_unregister_containee.

Then you get the right containee_uih in impl_unregister_containee.

And the following errors:

** WARNING **: ORBit_marshal_profile ask to marshal type 67560

** WARNING **: IOP_TAG_MULTIPLE_COMPONENTS decoding needs finishing

** WARNING **: Failing object creation because object has no type