Re: Toolbar merging ...

On 22 Aug 1999, Nat Friedman wrote:
> [ I hope you don't mind me Cc'ing to gnome-components-list.  It'd be
>   nice to get some traffic going on there. ]

	No thats good, but I think I managed to subscribe a duff address
or my mailer is broken or something such that mails there bounce for me.
Anyway just re-subscribed successfully I think.

> > Probably being a dofus but:
>     Nope, you're absolutely right.  In fact, the toolbar_parse_uiinfo_
> routines are currently no-ops.  I'll implement this next.  It's pretty
> straightforward.

	:-) I've just fixed zoom, should have a testbed working in a
minute, but something I've donoe has got xpdf to lock completely on load.
Wierd... hits debugger.

 michael@imaginator.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot