Thinking

Some thoughts on the new way of writing Bonobo components (extending
GnomeEmbeddable):

1. We are having to manually keep track of our list of views each
   time.  It seems like this should be handled by the default
   GnomeEmbeddable implementation.  Any objections to me adding this
   there?

2. This new way definitely increases the amount of boilerplate code
   that needs to be written, and it probably makes it a little bit
   harder for newbies to read.  This needs to be considered; there
   should be at least one reference example that doesn't derive from a
   GtkObject, I think.

That's all for now.

Nat