Re: newbie: don't be angry.

> >  I can put the slides for my talk on my web page if you want to.
> >

> Yes, please.

You can get them from:

    http://www.nuclecu.unam.mx/~miguel/Ottawa.tar.gz

> BTW: if i set up such a documentation, would be willing to fill in the blanks
> and review drafts ? I really think it would be worth existing because i just
> learned CORBA, gnorba all this for bonobo and it was a real pain.

Sure.  But please tell me what are you interested in documenting, so
that we do not end up with documents for both things.

I agree, a genreal "overview" of the system is needed (and that is
what the Ottawa.tar.gz presentation has).

So, could you send me an outline of what you want to write?

> Also: i am not as lucky as you: i couldn't get a hand on cheap inside ole...
> had to write some perl scripts to automate the book download page after page
> from microsoft site... a shame :) And have to read it on my 800x600 screen.

heh.

Miguel.