Re: IMRs again (was Re: Comments on the baboon plugin spec)

> It should be the IMR that handles the persistent shared library object,
> and asks the orb to dlopen only if both are running on the same machine
> (and using trusted objects etc..).

I agree with Phillip.

The client should at most hint the ORB what kind of server it wants
("it would be good mr ORB if you could get me this remotely" or
"load this in my address space if you can").

But the actual decision should be taken by the IMR.

Miguel.