Re: Orbit Development

> I have read the flick papers, and as far as I can ascertain, their
> "optimizing compiler" is mostly just a big term that they bandy about.

No.  Flick is an optimizing stubb compiler.

It is not an optimizing compiler like gcc, it does not perform
register allocation or dead code removal, as well, it does not make
sense for a stub compiles.

The Flick compiler addresses different problems than a compiler like
gcc, but it is still an optimizing compiler.

Miguel.