Re: Combining MICO with flick

> Has anyone managed to get a Flick client talking to a MICO object, via
> micod? I've managed to get the Flick client talking to an already running
> MICO object, if I know the IOR reference, but I would like to have micod
> manage the activation modes properly. (And save myself passing 200 character
> strings about)

micod is part of the MICO boa (one part of the boa is implemented in
the shared library, and the other is implemented in the daemon).

The Flick corba runtime is pretty minimal, they basically have no ORB,
it was done just as a proof of concept.  They plan on plugging the
Flick generated stubs into a real ORB (they talk about the the TAO
ORB).

Miguel.