Re: ORBit (was Re: * mico)

Aadi Deshpande wrote:

> And don't forget that MICO is a gpl'd (or the new term open-source)
> product while OmniORB isn't.

Actually OmniORB is GPL'd. You might be thinking of OmniBroker (the one
you need to use to get fnorb working). That's got a QT style 'you can
use it for freeware but can't modify and re-distribute the source'
license.
Omniorb is at http://www.orl.co.uk/omniORB/omniORB.html
Omnibroker is at http://www.ooc.com/ob.html

Cheers,

Phil.

 Phil Dawes                               |   My opinions are my own
 WWW:    err.. temporarily non-existant   |   and nothing to do with
 Email:  philipd@parallax.co.uk           |      my employer.