Fill in the blanks

Cool new ORBit feature:

$ orbit-idl -Eskeleton_impl test1.idl
$ ls test1*
test1-common.c  test1-skels.c   test1.h
test1-impl.c    test1-stubs.c   test1.idl
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Try this at home, kids! It makes writing CORBA object implementations
more or less a  "fill in the blanks" job :-)

I also added the -Einherited_ops option to orbit-idl, to allow you to turn
off generation of stubs on child classes for inherited operations.

On orbit-list, I've noticed that quite a few people have subscribed
recently. Here's a couple of pointers:

. The homepage is at http://www.labs.redhat.com/orbit/
. If you want to know what's happening with development, you can send a
  message to cvs-commits-list@gnome.org with a Subject: of 'subscribe'.
  (Warning: high-traffic list - the CVS commit messages from the entire
   gnome repository go here.)
. If you want to get the latest source from CVS, visit
  http://www.gnome.org/software/anoncvs.shtml (you'd be wanting to check
  out the 'ORBit' module).
. If you have any patches, suggestions, or questions, please feel free to
  bring them up ;-)

Hope this helps,
-- Elliot
Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from smart
people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of smart
terminals.  -- obs@burnout.demon.co.uk