Re: Some of this, some of that, Idea's really.

Redaelli> ... I don't know Corba very well, but from what I've read it
Redaelli> seems to be exceedingly complex. And complicated
Redaelli> architectures are not Good Thing (tm). I would like to
Redaelli> propose an more simple implementation, following the KISS
Redaelli> priciple (Keep It Stupidly Simple.. or something like this
Redaelli> 8-)

What is it about CORBA that you find too complex?

Tom