CORBA::MICO-0.2 - MICO for Perl

I've uploaded version 0.2 of my Perl bindings to CPAN, so within a day
or so, it should be available in the directory:

  http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/id/OTAYLOR/

or at your local CPAN mirror.

New in this release:

 - Updates for MICO 2.0.6.

 - Support for array, string, long long, unsigned long long,
   long double, and fixed.

 - GTK+ dispatcher and example of using CORBA::MICO with
   Ken Albanowski's Gtk:: module for Perl.

 - Shared, unshared, and per-method activation

 - Various bug fixes.

Still missing:

 - Constants

 - wchar and wstring types.

 - library activation mode. (It might work, but hasn't been tested)

It hasn't been tested all that extensively. But it seems to
work pretty well in casual use.

Regards,
                                        Owen