Fwd: [Discuss] VLUG Install / Tweak Fest Announcement

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Willard <pres vlug org>
Date: Nov 12, 2005 9:38 PM
Subject: [Discuss] VLUG Install / Tweak Fest Announcement
To: discuss vlug org

Been wanting to try Linux, but can't bring yourself to do the install?
Sign Up up for our next InstallFest and have a Linux guru apply their
talents to get Linux installed correctly on your machine.

The VLUG Install Fest is also a Tweak Fest. If you have Linux already
installed on your system, but are struggling with configuration, or
you want to learn how to compile the Linux Kernel, bring your machine
and we'll have a Linux guru help you through your struggles and teach
you what you need to know.

The next installfest is Saturday, Nov 19th, 2005, 9:45am-4:30pm at the
University of Victoria in the Cornett Bldg. - Wing B Room #108.
http://www.vlug.org/vlug/act/if/

You **MUST** Sign Up if you plan on bringing a computer in to be
installed/tweaked so we can plan our resources. Also, we will not
accept a machine after 12:00 noon to ensure we have enough time for
the install to finish before our booked time at UVic expires.
http://www.vlug.org/vlug/act/if/install.html

If you're able to be an Installer/Tweaker for the event, please e-mail
the installfest organizer, Pres VLUG org