Re: gnome-media build failure
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>, gnome-build-status gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome-media build failure
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:18:16 +0000
On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 15:06 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> Judging from the fact that totem failed to build it's prefs code as well:
> And some discussion in IRC, this looks like an libn-c-b change.
> Bastien, if you could either fix the API change, or fix totem and tell
> ronald how to do the same, that would rock. Thanks...
Won't fix. Currently Totem is still targeted for GNOME 2.8, and won't
build with the HEAD nautilus-cd-burner. And n-c-b is probably going to
be changing (again) soon as well.
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:18:10 -0500, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> > http://gnome-build.ximian.com/tinderbox/ONGOING/gnome-media.html#build
> > Looks like this checkin:
> > http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-media/ChangeLog?rev=1.292&view=markup
> > broke gnome-media. Could you fix please? Thanks-
> > Luis
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev