Re: [criawips] new component

On 3/1/06, Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>   can you please add a new component "Canvas (libccc)" to the criawips
> product?

Nope, we're too lazy to do that stuff anymore.  But I marked you as a
developer of criawips so that you could do this.

>   And while you're at it: can you please create a criawips-maint alias
> and set it as the default assignee for all the criawips components?

Sure.  Changing default assignees for new bugs for components is
something you can do as a developer of the module, by the way.
However, since both creating the alias and reassigning all existing
bugs to the new alias without spamming people is something that we
need to do, I went ahead and took care of changing the default
assignee for new bugs while I was at it.

Cheers,
Elijah