Re: programs now load minimised - irritating

Am Sonntag, den 15.01.2006, 18:55 +1100 schrieb Rod Butcher:
> I find that in the past week after rebuilding Gnome from cvs head,
> newly
> loaded programs start minimised (i.e. they only show on the panel,
> which
> has to be clicked to make the newly loaded program display itself).
> Is
> this a new configurable feature or a bug ?

It is a feature, but I can't find a way to switch it off at the moment.
The new window will only be focused if you don't do any mouse/keyboard
input to any other window during startup, which seems to feel very
natural for most people, because the new application doesn't grab the
keyboard focus from password fields anymore.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>