Permission

I started triaging a couple days ago, and I have helped with 3-4 bugs that were unconfirmed. I also reported a bug, and posted a very trivial patch to fix it. It is difficult triaging when you have to ask someone else to do everything for you. I would like to get permission to make changes myself, so that I can do more. I'll start out with simple ones, read the triaging documentation, and continue asking if I have any more questions. Could someone please give me permission to make changes? Thanks.

Kyle Stevens

Here are the bugs I left comments on, if that helps (I also helped with one or two, without leaving comments myself):

Bug 329386
Bug 323261
Bug 329440
Bug 329335