Re: Help wanted with bugzilla 2.20 (classifying products)

[snip]
> I'd appreciate if someone could look at the classifications and check
> if the software is correctly classified. Extra points if you make an
> easy list I can copy paste. The products in each classification can be
> seen here:
>   http://bugzilla-test.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi
> (login with your bugzilla.gnome.org username & password if it is needed)
[snip]

Thanks.

The following do not belong in Bindings:
glade--
gnome-python-extras

These should not be in Desktop:
glade (though it might belong in a Development Tools category)

These should not be in Platform:
eggcups
gamin

Murray Cumming