Re: Reviving bug days

Am Donnerstag, den 23.06.2005, 23:37 +0200 schrieb Vincent Untz:

> indeed very time consuming if only one person has to organize them. But
> there are more than one guy in the bugsquad who can do it.
What are the organiser's tasks? Maybe you want to put a few notes on our
workspace on the Wiki about that.
Maybe also some kind of schedule, i.e. date and goal/tasks schedule.

> I've been also wondering if the new bug days could be better if they'd
> be task-oriented. For example, triage all the bugs of an application,
> triage all the GNOME 2.6 bugs, close as much old NEEDINFO bugs as
> possible, etc.
This "round robin" approach is probably the best idea so that some of
the mentioned categories will not become neglected.
We should also adopt to circumstances like an upcoming release of a
new GNOME series and concentrate e.g. on beta release/RC bugs etc.