Non-gnome list question

In the triage guide at it says bugs for Anjuta 1.x will be tracked at

When I followed the link to the Anjuta tracker I was presented with a page that says there are "No Accessible Trackers Found". Are Anjuta bugs still be tracked outside of If not, how long ago was this change made?

I was working with Bug 308025 when I found this problem which led me to a possible duplicate in Bug 171314. If Anjuta bugs have been tracked at for the last three months then I will reopen the original bug and mark the duplicate accordingly.

Thank you very much for the help.

Gordon Smith