Non-gnome list question

In the triage guide at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/non-gnome.html it says bugs for Anjuta 1.x will be tracked at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=14222

When I followed the link to the Anjuta tracker I was presented with a page that says there are "No Accessible Trackers Found". Are Anjuta bugs still be tracked outside of bugzilla.gnome.org? If not, how long ago was this change made?

I was working with Bug 308025 when I found this problem which led me to a possible duplicate in Bug 171314. If Anjuta bugs have been tracked at bugzilla.gnome.org for the last three months then I will reopen the original bug and mark the duplicate accordingly.

Thank you very much for the help.

--
Gordon Smith
(adra)