Triage Guide movement

Hi,

the triage guide and other bits and pieces from
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/ have been ported to
our Wiki space at http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad .

I have double-checked all links etc. and believe it has grown mature.
Thanks those who helped.

I believe we can now redirect all static web pages to the Wiki. Any ideas how
to achieve this better than using meta refresh tags?

Feel free to correct minor mistakes and thoughtfully add where something
seems to be missing. Please restrain from major actions like moving large
chunks around or deleting pages before talking to others in IRC #bugs or
asking the mailing list.

--
Christian Kirbach <Christian Kirbach student uni-siegen de>