bug day! (topics needed)

I figure we can announce tonight or tomorrow, but it is finally time
to resuscitate bug day. I'll be doing some other stuff (mainly test
prep) but I'll be around all day to help facilitate, greet newbies,
etc.; I'd really appreciate it if others are around at least for some
shifts during the day to help out with that.

The big question: what task do we sic people on?

Some proposals so far (all proposals assume 'in core gnome modules',
unless otherwise specified; thanks to olav for actually fixing that
search :)

* crashers: http://tinyurl.com/9dgqc (currently 554 bugs- this is
large, but maybe not a bad place to start? maybe focus only on
unconfirmed bugs in this set?)
* unconfirmed: http://tinyurl.com/8xu9t (currently 3245 bugs, so
clearly we'd need some subset, maybe 2.9/2.10+2.11/2.12 unconfirmed?)
* older bugs: http://tinyurl.com/bqrko  (sample query is
unspecified+2.0+2.1/2.2+2.3/2.4+2.5/2.6, which is 5174 bugs, obviously
need a smaller set- maybe just unspecified?)

as usual, we need some way for people to indicate 'it was reviewed';
something we never really got a good plan for last time. Maybe we
should abuse the whiteboard for that?