Re: Kjartan can't count?

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:55:51 +0100, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:

> I can feel the egg running down my face now :-)

Ah, no worries; I think it is somewhat confusing UI, but I can't think
of a better way to do things (at least not within a reasonable amount
of work).  The patch-status and patch-report cgi scripts that Luis
wrote (and which pre-dated the patch-diligence-report) did the same
thing and I was almost done filing a bug report about it before I
finally noticed that it wasn't a bug and that I had just misunderstood
(Luis even had a big disclaimer about it at the top of those reports
too, but naturally I didn't read them...).

> /me goes off to ponder other ways of getting back at the bughunters for
> thwacking him when he's not around... ;-)

I believe all of us screw up periodically in triaging (me more often
than most), so just catch us and thwack us back.  Hard.

;-)