Re: keyword cleanup

On Sun, 2005-02-01 at 11:46 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> I'd like to nuke some keywords in the ongoing quest to keep things 'clean'.

> * BLOCKED_BY_FREEZE: same as above, though we should flame the list
> about open BLOCKED_BY_FREEZE bugs before deleting it and losing the
> information.

There are still frozen products (for example gnumeric hasn't branched
yet since its 1.4 release), so that keyword is still very valuable. Not
everything in bugzilla.gnome.org is part of the GNOME Desktop and
Developer Release.

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences