Re: Bug 324418 – Preferences should have epiphany window icon

On 12/18/05, DW Price <dwprice gmail com> wrote:
> Suggested changes:
>
> Incorrect strings, typos, etc.

None of those apply; I guess you were just trying to pick the closest
category?  If so, please note that the categories in the triage guide
are by no means exhaustive.

>       Severity=Trivial, Priority=Normal

Tough call, normally I'd say that looks fine, but HIG violations
should normally get a higher priority.

> Request version number for Epiphany

Normally a good thing to do if you can't figure it out, however for
things like this you can often try it on your own setup to verify that
you can duplicate the bug and then you can know that it affects a
recent version (at least, assuming you are running a recent version
yourself).  In general, those familiar with the HIG and mentioning
violations of it can typically assumed to be using a recent version
(and which I happen to know to be true in this case, though that's
from other interaction wth Jaap in lots of other bug reports).

Thanks again for joining us!  I look forward to further contributions
from you.  Please do stop by in IRC sometime (and be patient if we
don't respond; there are definitely times when no one happens to be
active but just keep the IRC window open and come back later to get
great to be able to chat with you there.

Cheers,
Elijah