Re: 2.12 stoppers and bug day tomorrow
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: List to discuss bug maintenance in GNOME <gnome-bugsquad gnome org>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Gnome-Love <gnome-love gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 2.12 stoppers and bug day tomorrow
- Date: 28 Aug 2005 01:15:19 -0400
Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> writes:
> It is sort of scaring me that we seem to be making very little
> progress on even looking at some of these. We found four more at
> bugday, though some (2, I think?) from the original list have also
> been fixed.
> New ones:
> text documents just disappearing off the desktop :/
> pointer grab in the panel:
> print screen has cool new feature, that 100% crashes after you use it!
Feature's been there for a release. I fixed this bug and, as a bonus
removed a gratuitous debugging print statement.
] [Thread Prev