Re: Next bug day?

On 8/20/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Is anyone available to help organize the next bug day? I might be
> available from 0900 UTC to 1900 UTC next Thursday.

In which way could someone help you organize this event ? Last
thursday was my first bugday, so i can probably help you only for very
simple tasks. Anyway, if you describe the help you need, maybe even
newcomers with some free time could give you a hand.

Keep up the good work !

Best regards,
--
Julien Gilli