Triage guide examples...

Hi everyone,

Due to Rob Sharp's awesome handiwork, the examples in the triage guide
have been updated.
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/triage/examples.html)  I
hope this will help new people have an easier time getting started
with the examples actually matching the bugzilla layout now.

Also, despite my best efforts, there's a very real possibility that I
messed up the merge with some of the files.  It's also possible that I
forgot to mention to Rob one of the other changes between the old
version of bugzilla and the new one.  So if anyone has some free time
to do some random spot checking (I'll be doing it too), and could
report any problems they see I'd appreciate it.

Be sure to high-five Rob if you see him.  :-)

Elijah