Re: Querying for patches

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 10:34 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 22:02 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Is there any easy way to search for bugs with patches now, assuming that
> > the new attachment-is-a-not-outmoded-patch thing has been used properly?
> >
> > I set up these links when we were using the PATCH keyword, but I'm not
> > sure how to make the (patch) links work with the new system:
> > http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml
>
> What do you need from the query? I /think/ what you need is
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/patchstatus.cgi but I'd be happy to add bits
> there if you need them. That's basically patches that are not
> reviewed/marked obsolete/etc.

Thanks

Well, like the links on
http://www.gtkmm.org/bugs.shtml, I like to show, for instance:
1. gtkmm bugs without patches.
2. gtkmm bugs with patches.
3. 1 with the API keyword.
4. 2 with the API keyword.
5 & 6: Like 3 & 4, but with the easy-fix keyword.

If there's no simple way to query for patches then OK, we can probably
live without these particular queries.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com